<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13354910?origin\x3dhttp://sunshinebloom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, December 10, 2008 11:40 PM

Woke up at 12pm today! ;o

Went to J8 and had applepie for brunch. :D Then I went to the library to read my book for 15mins before leaving for Yishun. Halfway there, the seller told me she can meet at Bishan. Lol, so I went all the way back. XD And when I met her, she only collected my money and didn't give me the stuff. I realised it was a pre order sort of thing. ._.''

Thus, I decided to go back to the library to do some homework. Searched for "The Gift of Jazzy" which is the book written before "Living a Dog's Life". They said it was not on loan but they didnt give me where it was located at. Searched the place where I found Living a Dog's Life but couldn't find it. :(

Went back to doing my homework. Started on math. I got stuck on 1 stupid question for so long! I think 30mins? -_- Until my dad called me to go home and get ready. Had to get ready for my mum's colleague's wedding. So I wore suuuuper formal to my tuition. ~_~ Everyone was looking at me with those weird eyes. Lols.

Anyway, the wedding was an Indian wedding. Cos she was married to an Indian. (: It was quite interesting. My first time witnessing an Indian wedding. :D Auntie Kaye (the bride) looked to tense. XD It's like she didn't know what to do. Can't help it la, she's a chinese ma. (: Oh and I will never get used to Indian food. :( No offense but it just doesn't suit my tastebud. I'm born a Chinese after all right?

Ah well, all in all it was a great experience. ^^

Tomorrow... I shall head for the library again. (: Hopefully can finish 2 worksheets. :D Okay, wanna read my book now. XD Buh-bye!

Hana...bi?


雀です。



Suzuki Suzume 鈴木・雀
160793
CHIJ St. Nicholas Girls' School
Temasek Polytechnic
Applied Science School - Veterinary Technology

大好き

Animals
White, Pink, Green
Anime
Japanese Sub Culture
Handicraft
Family & Friends

大嫌い

Betrayers
Insects
Immaturity
Running
Sadness
Death

お願い?

Laptop
GPA above 3.5
GPA above 3.6 Earn $100 from PetsDream in one month
Learn Japanese

言葉


友たち

x Jessica

Rewind

September 2005
February 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
April 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011
March 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
April 2012
March 2013

Credits

Designer:WANWEN:)
Basecodes:%PURPLE.candy-
Image Hosting: Photobucket
Brushes: xoxo
Image from Here:D
Tagboard: Cbox
Music: Imeem
Image edit from Adobe Photoshop CS2