<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13354910?origin\x3dhttp://sunshinebloom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, December 18, 2008 12:45 AM

Today is a fruitful day~ :D

Woke up at 9+! YAY!! ^^ Headed for Bishan MRT to collect my yellow vest. * grins * It's nice and I got it for $10 only! Woots! Haha. Then I had Macs breakfast. So long nvr eat liao. Haha, cos everytime wake up too late. ;x

Went to Bishan library after that. Did my holiday homework till my family came and we had lunch together. I wasn't too hungry so I had fruits first. Then we shopping around J8~ My bro bought a b'day prez for his friend for tmr's b'day party. Lols. The comics connection guy was damn irritating. The other staff went to the toilet so he was the only guy left. We asked him to get us the VK poster for us and he said he cannot help us look for it cos he had to be at the cashier. -.-'' There was hardly even anyone else there! So we stood there like idiots waiting for the other staff to come back. It took for freaking long so we decided on another item. And just when we were about to pay, the other staff returned and collected our money. HA. HA.

Gah~ Moving on, I bought a white spag to wear inside for my CNY clothing. (: It was on sale so it was a pretty good deal! ^^ Oo I love sales~! Oh yeah, went to PLC as well. Finally bought the 3 doggie's x'mas prez. I bought theresa's prez too! :D Shall update my list. (:

Went back to Bishan library and I read Whale Rider. Finished Living a Dog's Life long ago. Then I remembered i had to read Whale Rider so I decided to finish it before restarting on Marley & Me. :D Just when I was about to start on my homework again, I felt hungry. ;x Hehehs~ So my bro accompanied me and I had KFC for lunch. XD Yes, macs for breakfast, KFC for lunch. Suzume is gonna be one fat sparrow. :\

Returned to Bishan library and met my cousin there. (: He joined us and read some comics while we did our respective stuff. Managed to do quite a lot! Left around 6pm. Nice right! From morning till evening~ Ahh!! The feeling is like so satisfactory. :D TEEHEE!! Anyway, sent my cousin home cos it's very near J8 and headed home. Had home-cooked food! Gosh, we have been eating out so often nowadays until I can't even remember when was the last time we had home-cooked!

Slacked as usual at night. I wonder if Winter Matsuri is still on. Cos the organiser like run away? -.-'' When I checked the thread at sgcafe, the post on the Winter Matsuri info was edited to "=p". WTH LUH! =.=! Gonna check again. Ahh~ Maybe I'll go with my lessy to Winter Matsuri. XD He scolded me for not jio-ing him for EOY. ;x (He mistook the date) Eck! Oh yeah, heard that this time they are trying overnight till 4am at FORT CANNING. Party with the ww2 spirits. o.o'' How nice.

Kay, shall watch 1 more episode of Gakuen Alice and read a bit of Whale Rider and head for my bed. :D Tmr I'm having patrol outing at Escape! Was planning of making some sushi and miso soup but I forgot to shop for the ingredients. :( Another time then!

Oyasuminasai, minna-san! Bye-bye~ XD


雀です。



Suzuki Suzume 鈴木・雀
160793
CHIJ St. Nicholas Girls' School
Temasek Polytechnic
Applied Science School - Veterinary Technology

大好き

Animals
White, Pink, Green
Anime
Japanese Sub Culture
Handicraft
Family & Friends

大嫌い

Betrayers
Insects
Immaturity
Running
Sadness
Death

お願い?

Laptop
GPA above 3.5
GPA above 3.6 Earn $100 from PetsDream in one month
Learn Japanese

言葉


友たち

x Jessica

Rewind

September 2005
February 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
April 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011
March 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
April 2012
March 2013

Credits

Designer:WANWEN:)
Basecodes:%PURPLE.candy-
Image Hosting: Photobucket
Brushes: xoxo
Image from Here:D
Tagboard: Cbox
Music: Imeem
Image edit from Adobe Photoshop CS2