<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13354910?origin\x3dhttp://sunshinebloom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, December 05, 2008 2:08 PM

Was too tired to blog yesterday so decided to submit my mission report today instead. (:

Woke up at 8am and headed off to Yew Tee MRT. Was late. ;x Like half an hour late. XD Hehehs. Bunbun's friends found a suuuuuper small kitten outside the MRT. Maybe about the size of your palm? Around there. I was worried that it might still be too small to defend for itself and might need it's mama's milk. I scanned the area and could not see its siblings nor it's mum. So I volunteered to bring it to the vet and have it re-homed after that.

With that, we headed to club4paws! Upon reaching, the people there helped us take care of the kitten while we interacted with the pooches. :D I guess they wanted to see how we interact with them before allowing us to do anything else ba. While interacting, the lady baby-sitting the kitten walked to us and asked us if we still want the kitten. She said she keeps cats at home and don't mind adopting that kitty. Of couse, I agreed without hesitation and woo-hoo! The kitten found a home! :D So happy for it!

Anyway, the dogs there were suuuuuper friendly. There were dogs big to small. Hahaha. There was a English Cocker Spaniel and a Westie too! Breeds that i've taken care/taking care of! Okay, have a look at this:

English Cocker Spaniel: Rocky, very active
Westie: Yuki, very calm
[My own dogs]

--------------------------

English Cocker Spaniel: Church, very calm
Westie: Puma, very active
[Dogs at club4paws]

Lol, see the contradiction? It's like totally the opposite. (: The cocker spaniel had a bit of Rocky's eyes which i lurrrrve. XD Club4paws has a swimming pool! The labrador there, Jessie, LOVES swimming. Once she was out of the holding area, she rushed to the entrance of the swimming pool. Sadly, it was not open. XD Soon after, a black labrador came and they wanted to introduce it to swimming. I think it's a stray that they found. Not sure. Anyway, it was it's first time swimming so it has no clue how to swim!

The scene was kinda funny because it's paws were in midair and it looks like it's gonna drown! And it would swim to the side and hold himself there with his nails. Lols. XD It was very cute. Jessie on the other hand, was jumping in and out of the pool and swimming back and forth. Hahaha. What a big difference.

After that, I went home with Yuns. I had to have my lunch and take the suuuuuper long ride home and get ready for tuition later. :\ So I couldn't stay any longer. We ate at lot1 before heading home. I had yong tao fu. :P

So yeah... The rest of the day was just tuition and dinner and slack. ;x No homework done again. T.T Maybe I should do a bit now. :D Since I have a bit more time before tuition. ^^ Okies, will blog again at night. (:

Meow~ =3


雀です。



Suzuki Suzume 鈴木・雀
160793
CHIJ St. Nicholas Girls' School
Temasek Polytechnic
Applied Science School - Veterinary Technology

大好き

Animals
White, Pink, Green
Anime
Japanese Sub Culture
Handicraft
Family & Friends

大嫌い

Betrayers
Insects
Immaturity
Running
Sadness
Death

お願い?

Laptop
GPA above 3.5
GPA above 3.6 Earn $100 from PetsDream in one month
Learn Japanese

言葉


友たち

x Jessica

Rewind

September 2005
February 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
April 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011
March 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
April 2012
March 2013

Credits

Designer:WANWEN:)
Basecodes:%PURPLE.candy-
Image Hosting: Photobucket
Brushes: xoxo
Image from Here:D
Tagboard: Cbox
Music: Imeem
Image edit from Adobe Photoshop CS2