<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13354910?origin\x3dhttp://sunshinebloom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, January 28, 2010 12:32 AM

Oh I forgot all one last detail about my posting results.

In Secondary 2, I applied for NUSHS and Njc. I got selected for the next round for NUSHS, ros had a dream that I got into NUSHS, but in the end I got rejected. Was feeling kinda bleh at that time. In the same year, I also got to know about Vet tech diploma. I didn't get triple science (I didn't study at the end of Sec 2, I have to admit) and I felt quite disappointed anyway.

In Secondary 4, I applied for Vet tech diploma DPA. I didn't even get called up for the interview. I felt like God was cheating me, and such. I felt lost, cos I seriously didn't want to go into a jc and if I can't get into Vet tech, I have no idea where to go.

2010, I got my results. Not very good, not very bad. I had the same reaction I had when I got my PSLE results years ago. I didn't know how to react. But well, good enough to get into Vet tech. (: I woke up this morning and got my dream course. I feel uncertain about the future. I'm an introvert and poly life is more 'wild' and 'open' so I can no longer sit back and hide in the shadows. Esp in TP, they are even higher there lol. Cheers everywhere~

So well, I guess it's fate. NUSHS and NJC rejected me so I can get into Vet tech. Didn't get into triple science cos I didn't need to. Never got called for an interview for DPA cos I didn't need to as well. Got into my dream couse because that's where I should go. This is probably one of the most smooth riding application I've had in my whole life. I usually get rejected haha. Another would be the Japan international camp. (: Really happy with that too.

Like Beatrice said, God has it all planned out for you. I may not be a full follower of God, but I believe in his existence. I worship him in my own way. (: God won't mind right? If he does, I would probably consider twice on praying to him. Lol.

It's all in the name of fate.


雀です。



Suzuki Suzume 鈴木・雀
160793
CHIJ St. Nicholas Girls' School
Temasek Polytechnic
Applied Science School - Veterinary Technology

大好き

Animals
White, Pink, Green
Anime
Japanese Sub Culture
Handicraft
Family & Friends

大嫌い

Betrayers
Insects
Immaturity
Running
Sadness
Death

お願い?

Laptop
GPA above 3.5
GPA above 3.6 Earn $100 from PetsDream in one month
Learn Japanese

言葉


友たち

x Jessica

Rewind

September 2005
February 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
April 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011
March 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
April 2012
March 2013

Credits

Designer:WANWEN:)
Basecodes:%PURPLE.candy-
Image Hosting: Photobucket
Brushes: xoxo
Image from Here:D
Tagboard: Cbox
Music: Imeem
Image edit from Adobe Photoshop CS2