<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13354910?origin\x3dhttp://sunshinebloom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, January 10, 2010 8:19 PM

I was bored and went blog hopping. Went to ZR's blog and I REALLY love the phrase he put in one of his posts. ZR, hope you don't mind that I copied it!

人家氣我,我不氣,
我若氣時,中他計,
要是氣死,無人知,
想想還是別生氣!

It means,
Others anger me, I don't get pissed,
When I get pissed, I fall into their trap,
If I ever die if anger, no one knows,
I think it's best not to get angry!

Lol it's like direct translation. Haha it sort of reminded me that even if I get angry, nothing would be solved. A pity I didn't read it earlier. Ah wells, what's done is already done.

I admit, I felt pretty down after the incident (which duh, resulted in the ranting post). But like ZR's friend said, I should control my emotions, not let them control me. It's hard to control emotions but it still does make sense. If i'm not wrong, emotions are controlled by hormones, which are released due to a stimulus. The stimulus would most probably be whatever nasty or happy thing that happened.

If that's the case, then if I create a stimulus which would allow the secretion of "happy hormones", then I won't feel unhappy! I need to secrete more happy hormones. Lol.

Hahahaha. It DOES make sense lor. Whatever it is, I'm just not gonna be stupid and let myself be affected.

Likewise, I'm collecting my results tmr! :D I WAS nervous but after awhile I suddenly got excited. o.O But now I'm like calm and steady. Hahaha. It's either a good result or bad result. I'll just bring tissues cos either way round, I think I'll cry. Whether happy or sorrowful tears. XD

I do hope it's happy though. Then I don't have to trouble myself to stimulate the secretion of happy hormones. LOL. :DDD

I'm gonna go for flag raising tmr, have orange bowl, tour around the school for a 2nd time to suan our poor juniors there and then collect my results! HAHAHHAHA. I CAN'T WAIT FOR TMR. CAN I JUST SKIP THE SLEEPING PART. I want. I want my results nao.

Black pepper crab.


雀です。



Suzuki Suzume 鈴木・雀
160793
CHIJ St. Nicholas Girls' School
Temasek Polytechnic
Applied Science School - Veterinary Technology

大好き

Animals
White, Pink, Green
Anime
Japanese Sub Culture
Handicraft
Family & Friends

大嫌い

Betrayers
Insects
Immaturity
Running
Sadness
Death

お願い?

Laptop
GPA above 3.5
GPA above 3.6 Earn $100 from PetsDream in one month
Learn Japanese

言葉


友たち

x Jessica

Rewind

September 2005
February 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
April 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011
March 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
April 2012
March 2013

Credits

Designer:WANWEN:)
Basecodes:%PURPLE.candy-
Image Hosting: Photobucket
Brushes: xoxo
Image from Here:D
Tagboard: Cbox
Music: Imeem
Image edit from Adobe Photoshop CS2