<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13354910?origin\x3dhttp://sunshinebloom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, January 27, 2010 11:21 PM

Today I went swimming with jac, jes and yih shuan! :DDDD

IT WAS SUUUUUPER FUN. We didn't want to get out of the pool for so long!

We reached at I think close to 11am? And we swam, actually played to be exact, till 4pm! Actually over 4pm cos we enjoyed one last wave pool session before going off to shower. (: Okay lets start from the start, shall we? :D

In the morning close to 8.30am, I received an sms from Ruru and she got into the course she wanted. (: Good for her! Then I realised I got my sms too! Hahaha. I'm happy with what I got. ;) Shortly after, Jessica called me! I was like o.O... I had to talk with my just-woke-up voice... and she laughed at it. -_-'' Rawrrr. Anyway after we hang up I went back to slp. LOL. ;x For awhile only lah. XD Then I continued smsing people, congratulating them on their posting and stuff. I never knew smsing would take such a long time. Before I knew it, it was close to 9am. I quickly packed my stuff and pa sent me to the MRT and packed back breakfast for my mum at the same time. :D

I was 20mins late. ;x Sorry! And cos I didn't come online last night I didn't see jac's offline msg about meeting at the platform. So I exited when I reached Jurong East MRT and had to go back and take a train to Chinese Garden. =33= I felt kinda stupid lol. XD Kay so we walked to the swimming complex and changed, blah blah. I wore my super gay swimsuit. ;) Hey it's only S$16! And you know what? The colour runs. LOL. Amazing how I didn't dye the whole pool pink. XD What can you expect from $16 la~ At least the skirt was nice. ^_^

So yeah, we went to rent floats and went to the wave pool first issit? It was like wave pool, lazy river (?), wave pool, lazy river, wave pool, slide, lazy river, wave pool, slide, wave pool, lazy river...

We just spammed the whole place. Oh, with KFC for lunch somewhere in between. We ate with our swimsuits lol. Fats all bulging out. Only me lah. The other 3 girls have lovely tummies. XD During lunch I was informed that a certain someone misundertood me and jes. That person thought we were bitching behind that person's back when we didn't even talk about that person at all. Please, that person isn't even worth bothering for.

If it's about the 'gossip' I mentioned in my previous post, then it's all a misunderstanding. -Never assume-. Jessica was commenting that the guys were copying the way we made bigger boxes out of small boxes and a guy beside us asked,"Why you all like to gossip?" Jessica replied, "Cos we are girls." But I was like O_O... "Is that even considered gossiping?" -End of story- The only conversation that concerns that person was something like:

Jessica: "Is she that ___ person?"
Me: "Yeah."

I forgot how Jessica knew. I never really told her anything. o.O She did ask me how we fell out but it's really a long story so I just simply told her "A clash of opinions". Jessica doesn't even know that person so I see no reason why I have to 'make' Jessica on 'my side'. Well, Jessica can make friends with that person for all she wants. Doesn't mean that Jessica is my friend that she can't be friends with that person. She isn't related to the incident so she doesn't have to follow suit, poke her head in, and not be friends with that person. I hope you get what I mean. Jessica is innocent so -do not judge before knowing someone-.

That person can say all she want about me, but when it comes to my innocent friends involved, I have to stand up for them.

Anyway back to the swimming day. (: We swam for so long that our skin became dry, we got sun burnt (yih shuan got sun burnt for the first time! :o), and our hair got dry. It was really the spamming of swimming pools. Fun day. Really fun. Damn satisfied. :D

After swimming we went to IMM. Wanted to eat but we were too full after our bubble tea. So we all decided to go home. On the shuttle bus back to Jurong East MRT, I saw 52 turn into the terminal. I was like, "Great! Direct bus home!" :D

Never did I know that it would take 30mins to come and 1hr + ride home. Oh and it takes 30mins from np to my home. Now I can calculate what time I have to leave home on SOY. (: I might be going as ____. :P Just wait and see. I'll have to see if I have enough time and skill. ;)

People posted to JC, have fun in school tmr! :DDD

Funness.


雀です。



Suzuki Suzume 鈴木・雀
160793
CHIJ St. Nicholas Girls' School
Temasek Polytechnic
Applied Science School - Veterinary Technology

大好き

Animals
White, Pink, Green
Anime
Japanese Sub Culture
Handicraft
Family & Friends

大嫌い

Betrayers
Insects
Immaturity
Running
Sadness
Death

お願い?

Laptop
GPA above 3.5
GPA above 3.6 Earn $100 from PetsDream in one month
Learn Japanese

言葉


友たち

x Jessica

Rewind

September 2005
February 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
April 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011
March 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
April 2012
March 2013

Credits

Designer:WANWEN:)
Basecodes:%PURPLE.candy-
Image Hosting: Photobucket
Brushes: xoxo
Image from Here:D
Tagboard: Cbox
Music: Imeem
Image edit from Adobe Photoshop CS2