<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13354910?origin\x3dhttp://sunshinebloom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, February 16, 2010 11:28 PM

CNY is probably my most loved celebration. (: Although, yes, the fun days are pretty much over but well, it's still fun. :D

I'm really grateful for CNY for 2 main reasons:
1. HONG BAO. $.$ I got a total of $652 + one more hong bao which I missed out. ;x Plus, mummy is gonna match it! :D So I get a total of $1304+ in my bank acc! Whee~!! Hahaha. I can't use the money. :\ My mum would only let me use it when "I grow up", which I never will, cos you know, we are always 'little' in the eyes of our parents. T.T But it's okay, it's better than spending all the money away. Anyway all the hongbaos I get for my birthdays are allowed to be spent but they are still in their red packets in my piggy bank. I just can't bring myself to spend them. Cos they aren't the money I earnt by myself and I feel that I shouldn't spend those money on clothes, toys, cosplay. Instead, I feel that they should be spent on stuff like my education. Well, that's what I think. (:

2. Family gathering. CNY is the chance where you see the relatives who you see only once a year (during CNY, duh). Without CNY, you prob don't even know they exist. o.o'' Plus, I love my cousins. (: They are all very fun people. Although, like I said, CNY isn't as fun as before. But just by hanging out with them, they make CNY lively. :D I gave all my cousins chocs. Me and my bro shared them (although payed by my parents. Oops.). ^_^ It was a CNY + Valentines Day choc. Hahaha.

This CNY, I applied my own make up and did my own hair. It was fun but tiring. I could only do make up 2 days straight. Cos the day goes like that:

Wake up late
Prepare for the day
Goes out
Play
Play
Play
Goes home tired and worn out

When I'm so tired, removing make up and hairspray is such a chore. But well, that's the price you have to pay for being vain. D: I'm thinking if I should go to poly with make up but that's another topic so let's discuss that another time.

For Chu Xi, I had a side half poly tail. I curled the pony tail. I didn't have a curler or straightener so what I did was when my hair was semi dry, I used a toilet roll kind of thing (it's NOT a toilet roll) and wrapped a section of my hair around it. Then I used my hair dryer to dry it and sprayed some hairspray. It worked. Although not as effective, but it was still passable. :D When I was done, I realised I had hair rollers. Phail.

For Chu 1, I did make up as usual and since I didn't wash my hair in the morning I couldn't do curls so I just tied it up into a nice pony tail. (:

The rest of the days I gave up and slacked. :P

Oh ya, I wanted to talk about my valentine dates. XD I'm so not fated to go out on 12th Feb. Hahaha.

1. I asked JP for a last minute v-day photoshoot. He suggested a short one on 12th Feb evening. I wasn't sure cos my sun burns were still peeling so my skin colour was uneven (It's okay now! Yay!!). I smsed him cos by the time I saw his msg he was offline le. My fault for MIA-ing suddenly. ;x I went to watch the Coffin. Tehe~ Anyway he only saw the msg on 12th Feb morning when he was at work already I think. So he didn't bring his cam so no photoshoot~

2. I initially wanted to ask ros to be my camerawoman in case JP couldnt make it. But when I asked her if she had half day on 12th Feb, she replied "Visit Zhang Ah Yi?" So why not? XD Ros only cfmed with me at like midnight so I didn't wanna sms Zhang ah yi in case I disturbed her sleep or sth so I asked Ros to sms her in the morning. Zhang ah yi didn't reply till about like 2pm on 12th Feb and when I msged her again she only replied at 7pm. -_- So no Zhang ah yi visiting. But we'll prob be going on Sat or Sun. (:

3. Jes msged me at like 2pm if I wanted to meet up with her and Jac. I asked her to msg me when the timing was cfmed but Jac told her she was alrdy on her way home so the thing was cancelled. :\ Poor Jac must be so tired.

In the end, I went out with my family to eat. :D See, your family is always there for you. XD!

Hahaha so yeap. That was my CNY and valentines day! Happy New Year people! Hu Nian Xing Da Yun~ Lovey Dovey~ Oh and guess what, the only person who smsed me a happy CNY and valentines day was my ex. How ironic. :\

Gong Xi Fa Cai!


雀です。



Suzuki Suzume 鈴木・雀
160793
CHIJ St. Nicholas Girls' School
Temasek Polytechnic
Applied Science School - Veterinary Technology

大好き

Animals
White, Pink, Green
Anime
Japanese Sub Culture
Handicraft
Family & Friends

大嫌い

Betrayers
Insects
Immaturity
Running
Sadness
Death

お願い?

Laptop
GPA above 3.5
GPA above 3.6 Earn $100 from PetsDream in one month
Learn Japanese

言葉


友たち

x Jessica

Rewind

September 2005
February 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
April 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011
March 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
April 2012
March 2013

Credits

Designer:WANWEN:)
Basecodes:%PURPLE.candy-
Image Hosting: Photobucket
Brushes: xoxo
Image from Here:D
Tagboard: Cbox
Music: Imeem
Image edit from Adobe Photoshop CS2