<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13354910?origin\x3dhttp://sunshinebloom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, April 14, 2010 11:30 PM

Survived day 2 of orientation, fortunately. XD

I'll try to see what I rmb...

Met Shu Feng and Gail at 11am to have brunch at macs at tampines mall first. Oh and before that I bought lays at NTUC while waiting for them (I was very early ;x). After macs we went back to NTUC and Gail bought mars and smarties. :D Then we took 23 to tp. Was supposed to meet Jolyn at the bus stop outside tp but in the end she went in already HAHA.

Assembled at LT5 again I think...? Then we went to lvl 6 for our careperson thingy. I'm index 1, again. ._.'' So I went in first. Our careperson is... uh oh I forgot his name LOL. But I knew him from Open House. (: He asked a few standard questions and stuff. He's a friendly guy, which is good. :D

After the interview the class played double whako while waiting to go in. Played until sian liao then we started to learn the school song. o.o'' Our school song have sign language one HAHA. Kinda cool but it's quite gay too. XD Only half of our class managed to go for the interview. Proceeded to the AS canteen (flavours I think) to have some drinks. It's airconditioned! :D Cool huh? It's like those kopitiam. When we finished our drinks, Shu Feng and Jolyn had to change their pads. Since we're in a mixed school, we can't openly bring the pads lol. Although some people say they don't care and just take it out openly. XD I was the only one with pockets so I had to loan them a pocket each LOL.

Oh and the other half of our class went for the interview soon after. Stoned for quite awhile before assembling back have dinner and they had black pepper fish thingy (vegetarian style) AND I LOVED IT!! Mainly cos I love black pepper crab too! It was the exact same sauce!! Made the dinner so worthwhile. (:

Waited for Amazing Race to start in the LT. Split our groups and Shu Feng was appointed to another class! ): Sobs. Gail, Jolyn and I were in the same group though. Bryan led us around.

Our first clue was to go the lvl 6 maze. Before that, at the canteen, Bryan told us about the ghost story in lvl 6.... That a girl was murdered and stuffed into the locker. Soon after the incident people started saying they saw a girl sitting on the lockers. When they removed the lockers, people started saying they are seeing lockers. O_O... We kinda freaked out when we went there haha. But it was still ok, until the lights went off completely. -_-... According to them, our maze wasn't as scary as another one. A girl from the other maze actually cried, like REAL bad.

When my turn reached to enter the maze, I was freaked out already HAHA. Cos I was supposed to make a u-turn. In front of me were all garbage bags and no openings. Beside the lightstick was a fake head. -.-'' When I saw the opening behind I wasn't sure if i was supposed to go there cos it was kinda weird. When I finally decided to, it was pitch dark. Luckily the person before me, Charlotte was still not far infront of me. She told me it was supposed to be pitch dark so I just walked forward till I saw her. I heaved a sigh of relief. (:

She led me to the rubberbands we were supposed to take. If she didn't I would've just forgotten. If I did, I had to go back in agn. =33=... Proceeded forward into the maze and we bumped into Tehjah (I dunno how to spell his name!!) He was big-sized and cos it was so dark, we could barely see anything. When he saw us, he walked infront of us and gave a low "Hi." Both of us totally SCREEEAAAMED!!! Lolol. XD He should thank god he didn't get kicked cos Charlotte learns Teakwando and she's planning to go for YOG. HAHA.

Met Gail and Jolyn inside as well cos they were finding an exit. They mistook the exit as the entrance so they were desperately looking for another one. After turning round and round we decided to try opening the door and yay! We were all out tgt~ (which we weren't supposed to but nvrmind) XD

When everyone finished the maze, we took the next clue and had to run all the way to TCC! If you know, AS school is one end and TCC is the other end of the school. I'm so weak so I just jogged there. ;x Played the scissors paper stone then pour water on loser game. Falken (not FELKEN. I know I spelt it wrong in the previous post) won! :D Jolyn said Bryan is cute HAHA. He looks like a little boy so I guess that's why he's cute...? I dunno. Both Gail and I aren't very interested LOL. Probably cos both of us were from a girls school for TEN years. :D

Next clue was to... AS school agn? It was a blindfolded game and everyone have to walk on the dotted line. Most of our class cheated cos we just arranged the blindfold in a way that we can see a bit. XD Teachings from Bryan. Lol. At the end we were supposed to put our hands into starch and take a rubberband. Gross shit. Haha. I thought it was leftover food la! It looked like it lor. Falken lost though. ): But we won the cheer! :D Awesomeness.

Proceeded to.. where ah... the water bucket game? I cannot rmb the sequence le. ;x Anyway we were supposed to lift a bucket with our feet (without touched the bottom) and removed our shoes and the same time. Split into 2 smaller groups and my group finished VERY quickly. The other group's strength was eneven so they kept dropping the bucket. Nevertheless, we still won. :P I think it was supper after that. Met up with the other half of the class led by Priscilla. Drank warm milo and some biscuits. Played Handiplus and Tehjah whacked Yiyang (I think) so hard that you can REALLY see his veins popping out. Ouch.

Continued with AR. Next should be the Acid River thing. We had to cross a "river" using "planks" and at every one time the plank should be stepped on or it would be taken away. The game was quite fun, just that I almost did a split LOL. XD Ended super early AGAIN (we kept ending early... resulting in slack moments and being able to walk slowly to our next station). Talked a bit about our dogs and stuff. Haha. Can really see we're from Vet Tech. XD OH OH and we were given shirts and behind says "VeT'. HOW COOL IS THAT?!?! LOVE IT!!!! :D

Slowly walked to the next station and we got super wet there. We were supposed to carry cups with HOLES in OUR MOUTHS with our arms INTERLOCKED. We went in pairs la. There were obstacles in the way and they distracted us by SERIOUSLY splashing water around. At the end our goal was to use the water to fill a 1.5 litre water bottle. My mouth ached after that! D: It was the most thrilling one though. :D

Finally we reached our last showdown. It was the most tiring game as well. We had our own fortress and we were given rings to throw into other people's fortress. When it's into a box, 1 pt is given. Into a chair leg, 5 pts. into the pole, 10pts. 1st half was quite alright. 2nd half was bad cos after a whistle (when a whistle is blown, we're supposed to lie on the ground FLAT.) everyone suddenly came to attack Falken. D: But I managed to throw a ring into a leg chair! :D

Went back to LT5 after the game and met up with Shu Feng! Changed into dry clothes. (: We wanted to skip the learning the cheers part (really boring) so we went out with the exucse that we wanted to eat cup noodles (yes they served cup noodles as "breakfast"). In the end we were only allowed to have 1 cup and there were 4 of us so we decided that it was finally the time to bring out our snacks. :D Invited the guys to join us and we had a mini "1/4 of the class" outing. XD That was our breakfast. Haha.

The sun slowly rose and we were finally dismissed. Pa came to fetch me home after sending my bro and mum to school. (: Yuki came along too! XD She licked me like some crazy dog in the car. Hahaha. Went home, bathed, turned on the air con and slept for close to 12hrs before waking up for dinner. :D

I SURVIVED!!! Amazing. It wasn't as crazy as the one at TPRAWKS. If it was, I probably would have really died cos that one I can't even run. My asthmatic cough was acting up. D: See how bad it was?

Oh and great news. I DON'T HAVE ORIENTATION TMR!!! ^_^~ Only VeT dunnid! Haha! Cos we did whatever we had to do on Day 1 already! :D We only have to go back on Friday where all 6 schools' freshies come together for some showdown thingy. (: Whee!

Love you K01 or TK01 or whatever we're called. :D


雀です。



Suzuki Suzume 鈴木・雀
160793
CHIJ St. Nicholas Girls' School
Temasek Polytechnic
Applied Science School - Veterinary Technology

大好き

Animals
White, Pink, Green
Anime
Japanese Sub Culture
Handicraft
Family & Friends

大嫌い

Betrayers
Insects
Immaturity
Running
Sadness
Death

お願い?

Laptop
GPA above 3.5
GPA above 3.6 Earn $100 from PetsDream in one month
Learn Japanese

言葉


友たち

x Jessica

Rewind

September 2005
February 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
April 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011
March 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
April 2012
March 2013

Credits

Designer:WANWEN:)
Basecodes:%PURPLE.candy-
Image Hosting: Photobucket
Brushes: xoxo
Image from Here:D
Tagboard: Cbox
Music: Imeem
Image edit from Adobe Photoshop CS2