<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13354910?origin\x3dhttp://sunshinebloom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, May 28, 2010 1:10 PM

What am I doing here, blogging, when my term tests are next week?!

Hahaha. Just wanted to update my life. (:

Monday:

Went for AM and AE interview for JCG. It took so freaking long and it doesn't help that I didn't have my dinner before that. D: AM interview was crazy. They were like "Aww, don't be so tensed up! We won't bite!" Immediately after they said that they gave me the we-wont-bite-but-we-will-eat-you-up look. ._.''

AE interview was far more less formal. Enjoyed their company and when they say they don't bite, they meant it. :P I was looking forward to working with them, honestly.

Da-baoed fillet-o-fish for dinner. Yumyum~ Hahaha okay nth much le. -_-

Tuesday:

Animal shelter day! Only me, shu feng, kimberley, shun yi and chin went. It was still fun nevertheless.

Ah lian is cfm adopted.
Lucy went to a fosterer's home.
Belle was brought to a potential adopter's home. We witnessed the historical moment! XD It felt so heartwarming. (: Anyway, updates from facebook said that she's cfm adopted too!

Have a good life, ahlian and belle! ^_^

Wednesday:

Got back math & stat and PIPC results.

Math & Stat: 25/25. LOL. Probably my one and only time. XD
PIPC: 22.5/25. Chem leh! Even in sec sch also cannot get this kind of results lor. Lolol. But most of the content were from sec sch so probably my one and only time again. =33=

Went for CSC maincom interview which lasted for like 1hr plus. They interviewed 4 people in a go which was why it lasted for so long. The 3 other people were like aiming for posts like President and Vice president. I'm like the only one who goes for posts like Treasurer cos I love math. Stupid.

Thursday:

Long day!! 9am - 6pm with only ONE HOUR BREAK! Plus, during that break, at the last 20mins I checked my phone and I was supposed to meet the teacher-in-charge for an informal second interview. Basically she just double checked if I was really keen in joining and if I was willing to commit. Hahaha she's cute. XD

Got back OBC results too.

23/25. Shu Feng kept going on about how I was late for 15min for a 30min test and I could still get 23/25. Silly Shu Feng, all her decuctions were like from carless mistakes lah! Tsk tsk tsk.

Got back some HAP tut stuff as well.

Mindmap - B grade. You see, paying thousands of dollars for MindChamps does not work. I demand for a refund.
Teamwork mahjong paper thingy - 14/18. Nothing to say. ._.

Sigh... Everything is good so far other than HAP. Idiot. I really have to lock myself up and start squeezing in all the stupid things for HAP already. :\

On and in the evening I received a call from Jesslyn (from CSC) that I got into the maincom for CSC. Hahaha. Joke sia. Like that also can get in. They posted me as their assistant quarter master. I better ask them during next friday's meeting what I have to do exactly. Shu Feng is the assistant treasurer. She wanted my post and I sort of "wanted" her post. Hahaha. But she said that the others felt that she was more suitable as a treasurer so... yeah. Anyway I just hope I don't get fired. -_-

Today:

Checked my email and I got into AE subcom as well. However, I sort of promised the teacher-in-charge of CSC and myself that if I got into CSC maincom and AE/AM subcom, I would choose CSC over them cos it's more meaningful. It's a pity but I won't regret. Helping others is more important than feeding my own interests. Plus, I can still feed my own interests as I'm still a part of JCG! :D

Okay I have to finish studying my CSAS and start on my other subjects or I'm seriously dead. AND SHIT. I JUST REALISED I'M SUPPOSED TO DO SOME SURVEY THING BEFORE 12NOON AND NOW IT'S AFTER 12NOON LE. Uh oh, crap.

Life is great. For now.


雀です。



Suzuki Suzume 鈴木・雀
160793
CHIJ St. Nicholas Girls' School
Temasek Polytechnic
Applied Science School - Veterinary Technology

大好き

Animals
White, Pink, Green
Anime
Japanese Sub Culture
Handicraft
Family & Friends

大嫌い

Betrayers
Insects
Immaturity
Running
Sadness
Death

お願い?

Laptop
GPA above 3.5
GPA above 3.6 Earn $100 from PetsDream in one month
Learn Japanese

言葉


友たち

x Jessica

Rewind

September 2005
February 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
April 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011
March 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
April 2012
March 2013

Credits

Designer:WANWEN:)
Basecodes:%PURPLE.candy-
Image Hosting: Photobucket
Brushes: xoxo
Image from Here:D
Tagboard: Cbox
Music: Imeem
Image edit from Adobe Photoshop CS2