<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13354910?origin\x3dhttp://sunshinebloom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, June 07, 2010 3:50 PM

I finally have a free day to stay at home and start doing the things I wanna do. Slept till 2.30pm today. Hurrhurr. Have been deprived of sleep for quite a long time. XD

Let's do some updating again! :D

Friday:
Met Shu Feng in the morning to volunteer at SPCA. I was late. ;x But there were people later than me. Hehe. Helped pack goodie bags and I think I hurt my back. I'm soooo weak. Zzz. I'm gonna die when I take NAPFA when I enter year 3. ): I LOATHE exercising!! Sigh...

At 1.15pm, we left and headed to school. Planned to go on budget since I'm low on cash but in the end that Lim Shu Feng wanted to have her value lunch and I allowed temptation to draw me in. ): With Lim Shu Feng, my veggie and low-fat diet can never be achieved. By the time I graduate, I'll prolly be a fat-assed bitch who failed NAPFA so many times that I get exempted. :D

Took bus to school... went to CSC clubroom and met a few fellow maincoms. (: They are all nice people. ^_^ Junwei lent us his monopoly deal cards to play while they went to run some errands. Omg that game is damn fun. I wanna buy!! Can play when you're really bored and it's quite handy to bring around! So gonna save up for it.



Went for CSC meeting, was quite okay... Tbh I'm quite scared but at the same time I'm trying to stay calm cos the moment I panick, everything screws up. So I guess... it's so far so good. Hahaha. Ate pizza for dinner and discussed a few stuff at the same time.



Played games afterwhich! :D It was pretty fun hahaha. The first game was answer questions inside the balloon. Mine was like asking me what was my 3 goals in life. I gave stupid questions so let's not talk about it. Shu Feng's one was the weirdest thing she has ever done and I shouted out loud that she showed me her panties. Hurrhurr. There goes her nice reputation. Oh wait, she didn't have one to begin with. LOL. XD



Second game was like Bingo. Just that we only needed to form one line. How? By playing pictionary. If we guess the word correctly, the box is our team's. My team won! Hahaha. The prize was chips, my fav flavour summore!! Whee! Lol, but it's to be shared la. (: Not so selfish one kay! Hehe.



Ended the games like around 10+ I think? Reached Bishan around 11.45pm. Family met me there to have supper and after 5min I started getting grouchy cos I was really tired. I'm such a bitch.



Saturday:

Went out with jes and jac! YAY! Love them to bits. It was quite hilarious. Before I left home, jac said she was gonna be late so I told her to tell jes to wait at home first and we'll leave around the same time so that we don't waste time waiting for each other. So I stayed home to do some make up and in the end I looked like a monster but it was already 10min past the time I wanted to leave home so I just rushed out. Eew. Hahaha. In the end I was the earliest, followed by jac and then jes who left home super late. LOL.



Headed to Daiso first! MY FAVOURITE SHOPPING PLACE!! But hey, I only spend like I think $14 kay. Still okay lor. Bought a photoframe and some deco stuff to deco it. Hehe. (: Satisfied with my purchase.



Went to PLC/Pet Safari which was beside Daiso and I spent $9.10 to buy dog treats for Yuki and Charlie. It's from US Bakery and if I'm not wrong I think they started online first. Cool stuff. :D



Hopped to the arcade which was a few steps away to play some games. Played basketball, which I failed miserably. I was kicked out at the first stage while jes and jac could play till the 2nd stage! I suck a sports. Don't blame me. Played DDR!! Omg, when was the last time I played that I wonder... I failed miserably again hahaha but it was still fun. (: Played para para and whoo! I think I did better in para para than in DDR lor, although I looked stupid. Hahahahahaha. I think jac wanted to play but she paiseh lor. =33= Jac, next time just play if you want to kay? HAHA! XD Play air hockey after that. Jac damn pro la. She was like super violent LOL. Hahaha. Next time play with her must train my muscles and do warm up first. Hehe!



In the end we were argueing who pay for what then we left with this $1 which no one wanted to take so we spent it on this sweet game and got 4 sweets! Hehe, not bad la. XD Spent all our money for arcade already so we went off to shop for clothes! For me it's just window shopping cos I ran out of cash. XD Hehe. I wants NETS!! Zzz. Ah wells. Anyway I didn't see anything I fancied so it was still okay. (:



By the time we finished window shopping it was 6+ already so we decided to leave. DIDN'T TAKE ANY PICTURES!! WHYYYYYYY. Oh man... ): Nevermind, it was nice catching up with my darlings! :D Meet up soon! Your september hols kay! Eh wait, lemme check my diary first. Eh... I think I having my exams then. Oops! 6th - 20th sep are my exams. ): Sad. Hopefully, somehow, after my exams perhaps? :\



Met my family at Bugis and we went to my cousin's hse to celebrate her 21st birthday. It was super awesome. There was like catered food which tasted quite good and there was a theme to the party! It was some grandparent theme and my cousin's friends all came in ahma and ahgong outfits! One even put powder on her hair! Haha! I want a 21st Birthday party to be this awesome too!



Happy 21st Birthday Xiang Ting! :D



Sunday:

Woke up close to 8am and was late. Was supposed to reach Metta at like 8.45am but reached at 9.15am. Damn sian. Missed the stupid bus and was drenched in the rain. ): At least there was a free shuttle bus service. If not I would not know how to go there. Hahaha.



Helped MWS at their items store. Business was not bad considering the crowd and the items we had. Our items were mainly old stuff which people do not want anymore. But I guess the prices attracted the customers cos it was really cheap! Made a new friend called Jiaqi (HOLIDAY!) hahaha. XD Nice knowing her. (: If not I would have been sooooo bored. Bought $15 worth of tickets. Spent $5 on food and the rest on the booth. Bought the white macdonalds "The Dog" cushion, a pink pin thingy and a multi-purpose, 3-in-1, measuring tape cum screw driver cum flashlight. All these for $9 only but I gave them $10 cos I wouldn't know what to do with the remaining $1. Haha. Entered myself into a lucky draw but didn't win since no one contacted me. ): Anyway I don't even know what's the prizes. Haha!



Left at around 2pm? Went home to nap for awhile before heading out again to Vanessa's hse for patrol BBQ! :D Met gwyneth at AMK first. I bought a bottle of coke while she bought subway cookies and we split the costs to bring it over. The bus went past SNG and god, it was so nostalgic and the worst thing is it was fenced up for renovation so it was even more heart wrenching. Gwyneth said that half of the building is torn down already but the bus went past the other half so I didn't get to see the torn down part. I think if I saw it I probably would have cried. I miss SNG... I spent 10 years there... This is why I cried while watching the latest naruto ep also cos Pain wiped out the whole Konoha. Although SNG is like smaller scale but it's still... very very heartpain nia... ):



Okay anyway, met up with the flowerpeckers!! Aww I missed them loads. They've bonded much more and have grown up! Hahaha I feel so old. BBQ-ed sausages, fishballs, satays, chicken wings and prawns. Most of them were like chao da so I think I'm gonna get cancer soon. HAHA. The fire was slowly going off so we wanted to put in more charcoal. In the end the food all toppled over and all the chicken wings that we were painstackingly trying to cook all went to waste! It was like DAMN!! Sian, but the 2nd fire we built up was so much better and the food cooked so much faster. :D



After the food was the games! We played a game whereby we mixed drinks together and rolled a dice to see how much we had to drink. Hahaha. It was pretty fun and the some drinks were not bad! XD Ended off with a yam-seng with the sparkling juice that Vanessa bought. (: Thank you to Vanessa's parents for letting us BBQ at your house! Thank you flowerpeckers for another wonderful memory and it was nice catching up with you guys! To Pei Ying and Adeline, jiayous for your Os this year! I know you guys can do much better than me. Do as well as your ex-PL, gwyneth and do flowerpeck proud! Love you, flowerpeckers! To gwyneth, it was soooo nice catching up with you!! I hope this would not be our last patrol outing! Hope to see all of you at campfire!! ^_^

Yep. That's all. Phew. I better start on my work now hahaha. Update some time soon again!

Matta ne! (:


雀です。



Suzuki Suzume 鈴木・雀
160793
CHIJ St. Nicholas Girls' School
Temasek Polytechnic
Applied Science School - Veterinary Technology

大好き

Animals
White, Pink, Green
Anime
Japanese Sub Culture
Handicraft
Family & Friends

大嫌い

Betrayers
Insects
Immaturity
Running
Sadness
Death

お願い?

Laptop
GPA above 3.5
GPA above 3.6 Earn $100 from PetsDream in one month
Learn Japanese

言葉


友たち

x Jessica

Rewind

September 2005
February 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
April 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011
March 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
April 2012
March 2013

Credits

Designer:WANWEN:)
Basecodes:%PURPLE.candy-
Image Hosting: Photobucket
Brushes: xoxo
Image from Here:D
Tagboard: Cbox
Music: Imeem
Image edit from Adobe Photoshop CS2