<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13354910?origin\x3dhttp://sunshinebloom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, July 18, 2010 8:13 PM

Uwaaaaaaaah.

Have been wanting to blog but was so lazy to. ;x Oops.

Hmm, last week my parents went overseas, leaving me and my bro alone at home for 5 days! It was an awesome experience. My bro and I were like kids let loose. LOL. First day we went to buy Monopoly Deal and play like mad le. We gamed for practically the whole day!! Only did work for like 1hr?! HAHAHA. But it was a Sunday kay so nehmind. :P

We had whatever meals we wanted. KFC, subway, Sushi Tei (WHICH SUCKED). XD But poor Yuki had to stay at home for the whole day while we're at school and most of the time we reach home around evening time. So when we're home she'll go crazy and want us to play with her. Poor girl. ):

As much as it was awesome, I felt the loneliness. Suddenly the whole house was so quiet... No more TV noises since my bro and I don't really watch TV... No more nagging... etc. Thus, I HAVE DECIDED! If I EVER get married in the future, KIDS ARE A MUST! LOLOLOL. If not, I WANT 3 DOGS!! CHOOSE. HAHAHA. I'll die of boredom and loneliness if there's only 2 people in the house lor. :\

Okay. Now for my birthday blog!

I loved it.

Really.

(:

The first person who wished me on my actual day was actually the president of CSC (my CCA)!! Coolios. I felt so acknowledged. Hahaha. Basically the first few people who wished me were all from my CCA LOL. Prolly cos they had an early surprise "birthday party" for me and Keith (whose birthday is on 17th July) on Monday. I didn't even expect it la. Sheesh. I feel so stupid now. LOL.

On Thursday, it was birthday dinner with the clique! :D It was a combined with my birthday and Jol's birthday since we weren't free on her actual day. They had a surprise birthday cake for me too! AND I DIDN'T EXPECT IT AGAIN! Wth right, it's like they went toilet for SOOOOO long and yet I didn't expect anything. =33=...

Anyway, we were sooooo full!! Our main meal was filling enough and the cake was a brownie cake plus there were only 4 of us and we had to finish it so... FATS GALORE!! LOL. I think it's the most filling meal I've ever had.

On my actual day, Gail gave me a present and Jol gave me a card! So sweet right??? :D I feel guilty now cos I didn't give Jol anything for her birthday other than a kiss on her cheek. LOL I'M NOT LESBIAN, MIND YOU!! We played a prank on Gail!! We took out the present from the box and put a magazine inside. Then when we met up, I opened the present up and was like "GAIL WHAT'S THIS?!" LOL. She really thought she put a magazine inside!! Cos she actually REALLY did when she was wrapping the box. She thought she forgot to take it out! She was like apologising like no tmr while me and Shu Feng were laughing non-stop. XDXD Gail is so cute. Hahaha. We told her the truth after that and she was like wth. :P My class sang me a birthday song too! I love K01!! :D:D

Had family dinner at night with nai at Sizzler. (: Nai was damn cute. She took like one piece of the stuff she wanted. LOL. It was a buffet style summore! HAHAHA. I love my nai. :D My bro promised to buy me a Jap bag and my parents want to sponsor me for a polaroid. :D:D Awesome shit! :P

Yesterday, Ros came to deliver me my present. It was a simple black note book and she decorated it with decoden stuff. I loved the simplicity of it!! It's like totally my style. :P Oh and Gail's present was a victorian-style miniature swing thingy. It looks damn hime-ish!! My loved ones know my so much. ^_^

So that marks the end of my birthday celebration. Nothing too elaborate. I like it this way. (: When everything is so simple and sweet. Thanks everyone for making this day so memorable!! Arigatou-gozaimasu!! :D

Otanjoubi omedetou, Suzume. (:


雀です。



Suzuki Suzume 鈴木・雀
160793
CHIJ St. Nicholas Girls' School
Temasek Polytechnic
Applied Science School - Veterinary Technology

大好き

Animals
White, Pink, Green
Anime
Japanese Sub Culture
Handicraft
Family & Friends

大嫌い

Betrayers
Insects
Immaturity
Running
Sadness
Death

お願い?

Laptop
GPA above 3.5
GPA above 3.6 Earn $100 from PetsDream in one month
Learn Japanese

言葉


友たち

x Jessica

Rewind

September 2005
February 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
April 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011
March 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
April 2012
March 2013

Credits

Designer:WANWEN:)
Basecodes:%PURPLE.candy-
Image Hosting: Photobucket
Brushes: xoxo
Image from Here:D
Tagboard: Cbox
Music: Imeem
Image edit from Adobe Photoshop CS2