<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13354910?origin\x3dhttp://sunshinebloom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, August 22, 2010 12:56 AM

Finally, Natsu Matsuri came! :D

I did my own hair and make up for the first time! Wasn't exactly what I wanted it to be like but I'll give myself a break since I'm a first-timer. HAHA.

I honestly regret not taking more pictures of the event and uh... myself. LOL. Hey, for memory sake! My first hardwork leh! LOL. Ah wells, at least there are some. (: Facebook saves the day! Hehehe.

I attempted to wear my yukata at home. But I can't seem to wear it neatly. I don't want the japanese people looking at me weird if I go in an untidy yukata. It isn't very respectful either. Thus, I decided to go there and ask them to help me out. Hehe. They are so nice!! They don't charge you for it, PLUS they talk to you in a gentle voice, trying to know more about you while they put ur yukata on for you, etc. If a Singaporean did it she would've been pissed from the no. of people and from the fact that there is no pay from it. HAHA.

Anyway the lady made my yukata look super neat and tidy! Loved it! Arigatou-gozaimasu~ (: Met up with Fiona and bought meji ice cream! $2 but it was kinda nice. :D Went to find Ye Yang after that and stoned at the grass area. I got sick of stoning so I pang seh-ed them and went to find ZR. Then... met up with JP and then with equu with her friends.

I made a new friend! XD I forgot how to spell his name though. Hahaha oops. He's an english and bio teacher in a West Spring. Awesome?! Hahaha. He's nice. He keep fanning me for free. LOL. Seriously, EVERYWHERE we go, he fans while he sweats. LOL. Okay now I feel bad. ;x

Took some pictures (not on my camera though) and went down to the grass area again. Wanted to look for equu's friend I think, but can't find him, I think? LOL. I was feeling quite lost when we went down. Hahaha. XD

The Bon Oburi (sp?) started soon after! :D Probably the best part of the whole event. ^_^ Super awesome. A lot of people joined in for the dance and I love this kind of warm feeling of everyone doing something tgt. (: Ye yang and Fiona didn't join though. Ye yang was having some tummyache. Lol. ;x

Danced till my legs ached, back ached plus blisters on my big toes. ): But it was all worth it! For the fun! :D Hehehe. Equu had to leave halfway through the dance though. ): Sobs, didn't spend much time with her to catch up. Glad she is happy with her new goal. :D Jiayous equu!! ZR joined his other friends after the dance. The rest of us went to search for food hehehe. :D

Almost all the stalls were closed so I just bought an apple juice with VINEGAR. Strong but bearable. (: Oh and we saw Tesun and the rest too! :D Rei and Red were crossdressing. Like whoa, very interesting. Hahahha. XD Pictures on facebook~ :P

Sat down, chat for awhile, ate a hotdog (thanks red! Or whoever that paid for it. ;x) and headed home. The rest went to catch up at some other place I guess. A pity I couldn't join them. I thought I would be hanging out with Fiona and Ye Yang for the whole event so I didn't plan for any chilling out session after the event. Gomen! :s

Overall, it was fun! But it would've been more fun if I didn't stone so much. LOL. I REALLY REGRET NOT TAKING A PICTURE OF MY YUKATA AND MY OBI!! I didn't even take a nice look at it!! ): I was too engrossed with the surroundings I forgot about myself. Omg. Zzz. Nvm, always tell myself, THERE'S ALWAYS ANOTHER CHANCE! Provided I don't die before that or my parents stop allowing me to go for events or Natsu Matsuri stops or I'm not free or whatever stupid reasons. (:

Natsu Matsuri - SUCCESS! :D


雀です。



Suzuki Suzume 鈴木・雀
160793
CHIJ St. Nicholas Girls' School
Temasek Polytechnic
Applied Science School - Veterinary Technology

大好き

Animals
White, Pink, Green
Anime
Japanese Sub Culture
Handicraft
Family & Friends

大嫌い

Betrayers
Insects
Immaturity
Running
Sadness
Death

お願い?

Laptop
GPA above 3.5
GPA above 3.6 Earn $100 from PetsDream in one month
Learn Japanese

言葉


友たち

x Jessica

Rewind

September 2005
February 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
April 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011
March 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
April 2012
March 2013

Credits

Designer:WANWEN:)
Basecodes:%PURPLE.candy-
Image Hosting: Photobucket
Brushes: xoxo
Image from Here:D
Tagboard: Cbox
Music: Imeem
Image edit from Adobe Photoshop CS2